Alberta wildfire updates

Information for gaming, liquor or cannabis businesses affected by wildfires is available here.

Steps in this section
  1. Licence overview
  1. Licence overview


    A private facility where non-profit organizations hold meetings and conduct activities.


    A facility for the Canadian forces, police services, or federal or provincial correctional training centres.


    A facility for post-secondary institutions or residential facilities; such as hospitals or nursing homes.

    Travellers' Lounge

    A room in a public transportation terminal; such as an airport lounge restricted to passengers waiting to board.

    To learn more:

    To apply:

    Application for Liquor Licence Class C

    A Class A, B, or C licence may be extended to provide liquor service at a function away from the licensed premises.  

    Application for Caterer’s Extension
    Commercial Caterer’s Extension Public Function 
    Application for Public Function in Banquet Room

  • Previous step
  • Next step