Pull Ticket Bulletin
May 24, 2022
This bulletin is to advise all charitable organizations and registered gaming suppliers of IMPORTANT AMENDMENTS to the Pull Ticket Terms & Conditions (PTTC). The amended PTTC policies are effective May 24, 2022.
- In keeping with Government of Alberta red tape reduction initiatives, these amended policies include changes that support charitable organizations that conduct pull ticket sales and registered gaming suppliers that supply pull tickets to licensed charitable organizations:
- clarifying reporting requirements for charitable organizations and registered gaming suppliers;
- clarifying policy for registered gaming suppliers by consolidating gaming supplier policy into one policy section;
- clarifying the types of pull tickets and addressing the options for playing these game types; and
- removing redundant and/or outdated policies.
- The PTTC was also reformatted to align with AGLC’s current brand and policy standards and ensure consistent formatting with other gaming policy handbooks.
Please familiarize yourself with the amended policies, update your PTTC as required, and ensure all affected charity members/staff are notified of the new requirements.
The amended PTTC may be accessed on AGLC’s website at aglc.ca. Additional information regarding AGLC’s commitment to a modern regulatory environment that supports consumer choice,
innovation and economic growth can be found on AGLC’s website at aglc.ca/modernization.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact AGLC’s Regulatory Division or call AGLC Hotline at 1‐800‐561‐4415.